- STRONG & STURDY DESIGN: Automan Tyre Inflator comes with Heavy Duty Metallic Strong and sturdy body with Rubber Feet for additional Vibration and Noise Reduction.
- HIGH QUALITY HOSE & NOZZLE: Good Quality Rubber Air hose with Brass Nozzle
- QUICK AIR FILL: Fast air filling with 35Ltr/min of air outflow. Can Fill air in 3-4 mins in a normal 15″ Tyre.
- LONGER POWER CORD: 10 feet power cord can easily reach all the 4 tyres of Car. Large Pressure gauge to measure air pressure upto 150 PSI.
- EASY USE: On/Off Switch for easy use.
- COMPLIMENTARY ATTACHMENT NOZZLE: 2 types of nozzle to fill air in tyres of Car,Bike,Cycle and Football/Basketball.
- LOOK FOR GENUINITY: Do not get fooled with cheap CHINESE IMITATIONS( which won’t last even for a week ) buy the Original Automan from Maniar Tyreworld and be assured of many years of reliable and trouble free use.
- WARRANTY: 1 Year Manufacturing Defect Warranty
Have you ever been stranded on the road or in your farm with a flat tyre?
Get the Automan 12V DC Heavy Duty Metallic Tyre Inflator which uses forced air cooling technology with 35Ltr/min of Air Outflow inflates a normal 14 inch tyre in 3-5 mins.
The rugged steel handle, makes this tyre inflator easy to carry.
- Cars, SUVs, 4x4s, Bikes and Bicycle tyres.
- Sports equipments like Football, Basketball etc.
- Other Inflatable Products like Rubber Rafts, Air Beds, Balloons etc.
How to Use:
- Turn off the switch on Tyre Inflator and Plug adapter into cigarette lighter socket.
- Place the nozzles provided according to your requirements.
- Now you are ready to inflate your tyres, rafts and sports equipments.
- Remember to Turn your engine ON during inflation.
- Put the Vehicle in Neutral and pull the Hand Break.
- Do not run the air compressor continuously for more than 20 minutes.
- After each 20 mins allow it to cool for a minimum of 15 mins.
- Do not leave the air compressor unattended while in operation.
- Keep it out of reach of children. Do not exceed maximum pressure.
- This Tyre Inflator is designed to be used during Emergency and not for precise job.