Automan 12V DC Heavy Duty Metallic Body Digital Auto-CutOff Tyre Inflator Air Compressor Pump
- Auto Cutoff Technology with Digital Gauge allows to set Pressure in PSI, BAR, KPA and KG/CM as per Individuals use.
- Heavy Duty Metallic Strong and Sturdy body with Rubber Feet for additional Vibration and Noise Reduction.
- Good Quality QRC(Quick Release Coupling) detachable Spiral Air hose with “Threaded” Copper Head so that you do not have to hold the Hose to the Valve.
- Fast air filling with 35Ltr/min of Air Outflow. Can Fill air in a standard 14 inch tyre in 3-5 mins.
- 10 meter power cord can easily reach all the 4 tyres of Car. On/Off Switch for easy use. 4 types of nozzle to fill air in tyres of Car,Bike,Cycle, Inflatable Mattress and Pools
Automan 12V DC Heavy Duty Metallic Body Tyre Inflator Air Compressor Pump
- Heavy Duty Metallic Strong and sturdy body with Rubber Feet for additional Vibration and Noise Reduction.
- Good Quality Rubber Air hose with “Threaded” copper head so that you do not have to hold the hose to the valve.
- Fast air filling with 35Ltr/min of air outflow. Can Fill air upto 150PSI
- 10 meter power cord can easily reach all the 4 tyres of Car. Large Pressure gauge to measure air pressure.On/Off Switch for easy use.
- 4 types of nozzle to fill air in tyres of Car,Bike,Cycle and Football/Basketball.
Spring Buffer car suspension modulator is specially designed for severe Indian road conditions and variable diameter coil springs. Made from very high compressible & wear resistant urethane material.
- Increases performance of suspension : Fitting Spring Buffer raises the car by 3-6cm. preventing chassis colliding with speed breakers even at considerable high speed. Also the raised height reduces pressure on dampers enhancing the ability of driving on bumpy roads and drastically reduces pitching and rolling while negotiating turns at high-speed
- Increases braking efficiency and improves tyre life : Fitting Spring Buffer increases marginal stiffness of the damper and the landing strength of the front wheels which enhances braking efficiency, reduces braking distance subsequently increasing lifespan of tyres.
- Enhances suspension lifespan : Fitting Spring Buffer on damper coil springs reduces inside hydraulic pressure of dampers and hence increasing the lifespan of dampers and suspension parts. The transmittance of suspension noise to the chassis is also drastically reduced.
- Car Dynamics : Fitting Spring Buffer prolongs wheel Alignment adjustment duration and maintains steering geometry symmetrically.
Click Here to See our Showroom in 3D
Why you need a Tyre Inflator?
One of the most important factors (and one which is often overlooked as far as car performance goes), is the role of tyres. I cannot emphasize enough how essential they are when it comes to road safety. Every driver knows that in order for their car to handle well, the tires have to be in good condition.
One thing you can do for your tyres is to make sure the pressure inside them is at the optimal level, and at all times. You can do this at your local gas station but I would suggest a better solution, and that’s buying a tyre inflator.
They come in handy not just for tyre inflation, but for just about anything where a high volume of air is needed. It will also save you money in the long run since you won’t be making those trips to your local gas station in order to check the pressure.
More than that, you will need a Tyre Inflator when your tyre is punctured. Tubeless tyres can run even on puncture for more than 100kms after you have inflated them with air. The air doesn’t escape Tubless Tyres easily(you should not remove the visible nail) and so if you own Tyre Inflator, you can inflate your punctured tyre and get yourself out of trouble.
Otherwise you have to get yourself on your knees and replace your wheel with a spare.
Features to Look out For
- Most Tyre Inflators have a pressure gauge, it can be a dial gauge or a digital gauge. You can go with any one you are convenient with, no doubt you have to shell out more bucks for a Digital Tyre Infaltor. Some even have a flashlight which can be helpful to you during night operations. Some are equipped with warning lights that signals the oncoming traffic that there is a car parked on the side of the road.
- There are models which you can set it to shut off automatically when it inflates the tyre. The tyre inflators which can be plugged into your cigarette lighter are handy, those which are battery powered are more portable but you need to be careful to keep you batteries recharged every now and then even when the unit is not used.
- Another thing you need to take care is the air flow before you buy one. Tyre Inflator with a 35L / min air flow is a good option and it will take 3-4 mins max to inflate a normal 15″ tyre of your car upto 32psi . Tyre Inflators with lesser air flow are available at very low cost but may take from 10-15 mins to inflate a single tyre of your car.
- Care need to be taken while buying a tyre Inflator with more than 35L / min air flow as it will consume more than 15Amp power. The lighter sockets for mostly all the cars are configured at 12V and 15amp, so if your Tyre Inflator has an air throw of 45L or 60L then you have to connect it directly to a Car battery.
These are some of the considerations you should be aware of when looking for a Tyre Inflator. There are plenty of different models to choose from each with their own unique features and specifications, so you need to be aware of what’s important for you.
Meanwhile you can check out Automan Tyre Inflators from the link below and can buy them on Amazon if they interest you!