If you are one of the 85% of Indians who
don’t regularly check tyre pressure, you need
We take in nitrogen with every breath. Air is composed of:
- 1% Water Vapor and Other Gases – Escapes up to 250 times faster than Nitrogen
- 21% Oxygen – Escapes 3-4 times faster than Nitrogen
- 78% Nitrogen – The largest molecule in
air, dry, non-flammable.
Because of their large size, nitrogen molecules are the least permeable and stay in your tire longer.
It’s not about the nitrogen. It’s about reducing oxygen, water vapor and other gases.
By reducing the percentage of oxygen, water vapor and other gases in your tires from 22% to 7% or lower, your tires will maintain proper pressure longer than if you use “plain old air.” For example, with 99% nitrogen in your tires, they retain optimal pressure three to four times longer.
Proper tire pressure is a big deal.
Maintain it with nitrogen, and you’ll see
these three primary benefits:
- Increased Fuel Efficiency – Correct tire pressure keeps the manufacturer’s recommended “contact patch” on the road. This lessens the rolling resistance and maximizes fuel efficiency.
- Longer Tire Life – When it comes in contact with other materials, oxygen causes oxidation. Oxidation can make rubber brittle and cause it to lose tensile strength. In addition, at high temperatures and pressures, oxygen reacts and damages inner tire liners and belt packages; nitrogen does not.
- Increased Safety – Under-inflated tires cause 90% of blowouts. Nitrogen provides more reliable pressure for reduced blowout potential.
Spring Buffer car suspension modulator is specially designed for severe Indian road conditions and variable diameter coil springs. Made from very high compressible & wear resistant urethane material.
- Increases performance of suspension : Fitting Spring Buffer raises the car by 3-6cm. preventing chassis colliding with speed breakers even at considerable high speed. Also the raised height reduces pressure on dampers enhancing the ability of driving on bumpy roads and drastically reduces pitching and rolling while negotiating turns at high-speed
- Increases braking efficiency and improves tyre life : Fitting Spring Buffer increases marginal stiffness of the damper and the landing strength of the front wheels which enhances braking efficiency, reduces braking distance subsequently increasing lifespan of tyres.
- Enhances suspension lifespan : Fitting Spring Buffer on damper coil springs reduces inside hydraulic pressure of dampers and hence increasing the lifespan of dampers and suspension parts. The transmittance of suspension noise to the chassis is also drastically reduced.
- Car Dynamics : Fitting Spring Buffer prolongs wheel Alignment adjustment duration and maintains steering geometry symmetrically.
One of the easiest ways to tell when something is not right with your tyres is from behind the steering wheel.
Vibration through the steering wheel can mean that a wheel is out of balance, this results in premature wearing of suspension and steering components, rotating parts and tyres.
Tiny weights are used to counterbalance the heaviest part of the tyre and wheel assembly.
If these weights become loose, the wheel will wobble — more at higher speeds — which will increase tyre wear and is potentially unsafe.
In such a situation you should have your wheels balanced on a wheel balancing machine. The machine rotates the tyre and wheel assembly and automatically calculates the weight and location of the balance counter weight.
Balanced wheels in a vehicle deliver a smoother ride and better wear from your tyres, again saving you time and money.
Tyre Display – Glass
Alloy Wheel Display
Alloy Wheel Display
Click Here to See our Showroom in 3D
No need to worry this summer when you go on a long drive with your family and kids. Because this summer when you come at Maniar Tyreworld – apollo zone, we’ll provide you with Road Assistance Membership absolutely free on your purchase of 4 apollo tyres.
If you ever get stranded in a middle of no-where any where in India just give us a call on our toll free number and help is just round the corner.
Happy Summer Holidays!!!
If your car feels as though it’s pulling to the left or right — even though you’re steering in a straight line — it could suggest a problem with your wheel alignment.
Incorrect alignment can result in rapid and irregular tyre wear and can even affect the handling and safety of the vehicle.
Benefits of correct wheel alignment:
- 30% increase in tyre mileage on an average
- 2% increase in fuel economy
- Alignment ensures a vehicle is stable at high speeds
A vehicle that is properly aligned handles better and is safer to drive Wheel alignment can be affected by driving against a pavement, hitting a pothole in the road or by excessive wear to steering or suspension components.
Alignment of wheels and tyres to the specification required by your vehicle is an important way to guarantee a smooth ride and to get the most out of your tyres.